I went through all my game catalog and removed all links to Dropbox. Those old games have been moved to Github now. This affects mostly old Flash and Html5 games that I made some years ago.
Once upon a time, it was possible to host static websites in your public Dropbox directory. Since a few months ago, when a user clicks on one of those links, they are offered the possibility to download “index.html”, instead of showing the hosted site. In practical terms, you could not play the games any more unless you figured out the rest of the files and downloaded them and played them locally. In order to fix this problem, as mentioned above, I have removed all my public data from Dropbox, and moved the games to Github.
With this change, as of today, you still should be able to play/download all the games from this website.